For my DT inspiration on the Smudgy Antics Blog I decided to alter a cheap plastic frame to house the fabulous BATerfly digi image available from Smeared Ink.
First I gave the frame two coats of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in black. Once dry I used DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Silver Spark to highlight all the raised detail on the frame and buffed to a high sheen. I then embossed a 300gsm piece of black cardstock and cut to size to fit within the frame and then highlight all the raised detail with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Silver Spark. This was then attached to the frame.
I resized the BATerly image 3 times in photoshop. Printed out on my laser printer and then ran the images through my new minc foiling machine with silver foil which highlights all the image edges to tie in with the frame. Coloured up with copics and then fussy cut and layered up each image with 3d foam to stand proud. The layered BATaerfly was the attached to the frame background Lovely.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.