Tuesday 15 December 2015

12 Days of Creepmas Day 8, Smudgy Antics and Rick St Dennis Progressive Challenge.

 I am on Triple Duty Today so bear with me folks as this is an image heavy post. First up will be 12 days of Creepmas, next up Smudgy Antics and Finally The progressive challenge part with Rick St Dennis.
 
welcome to day 8 of the 12 Days of Creepmas.
The link to hop on over to all the other participants blogs is on my sidebar to your right. You are in for a real treat.
 
 
For todays offering I have used the digi stamp  from The Gross Anatomy Set from Smeared Ink. I created my ATC in photoshop added the main image and printed off and attached to a mount board base and added colour with copics and inked the edges. I then die a cut a tag base from mountboard, attached my backing paper then attached the ATC using 3d foam. A black satin bow was then added to finish.
 
 
For my project over on the Smudgy Antics Blog I have created another ATC Tag using Poe from Smeared Inks Quoth the Raven Real Rubber set. I stamped poe onto a piece of white stamping cardstock and coloured with distress Inks and framed using a spellbinders Die. I then created my ATC and Tag backgrounds in photoshop , printed off and attached to mount board bases. Inked the edges and then attached the ATC to the Tag base. The framed poe was then added using 3d foam and black satin ribbon bows added.
 
 
 
Next up is my contribution to The progressive challenge part 2 over on the Sparkle and Glitter Blog.
The second month of our Progressive challenge always uses an image supplied by Rick and if you took part in the first part you'll get it free. It is available to buy if you were too busy   Take yer Pick is not sure whether it's still Hallowe'en or if he should go into Christmas mode - a bit like the stores out there - selling Christmas stuff before 31st of October. So, I think, he can be forgiven for being a bit confused.
 
I coloured up the image using copics onto Neenah classic cardstock. Cut out and attached to my sentiment base ( which had been created in photoshop ) with 3d foam to make the image pop. This was then matted and layered onto black cardstock and attached to an 8x8 card base. You can't tell from the photo but I added some sparkle to the pumpkin and the present with a spectrum noir glitter brush pen.
 
 

 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. Your comments are always appreciated.
Hugs Fiona.


4 comments:

  1. Three fab makes Fiona - love your tags with ATCs and the Creepy Christmas card is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona - you're on a roll! I think they are all just fabulous. I think the skull image is just amazing. And I adore the clean, simple card for the Progressive challenge. Great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 truly fabulous projects today! Love them all Fiona!

    ReplyDelete