Friday 9 October 2015

Day #9 of The 31 Days of Halloween.

Welcome back to day 9 of The 31 Days of Halloween.
 As it's Friday today is Smeared Ink Day.  So I have made a card today featuring the wickedly delightful Pumpkin Head from the Hallocuties set at Smeared ink. I coloured her up using copics, scanned into photoshop and created my card base. I also used the sentiments from the Hallocuties set but cut the letters I wanted to make my own sentiment. I then printed the card base and an extra Pumpkin Head image. Matted and layered the base onto black cardstock and attached to an 8x8 card base. I then fussy cut the extra Pumpkin Head image and attached to the card with 3d foam to raise up off the card. Love how this turned out.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today. I so appreciate all the lovely comments. See you tomorrow with some more Halloween Goodness.


13 comments:

  1. OH MY GOURD! Love it! Super card Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiderweb made me think she could be using it as a trampoline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS design, image is so brilliant that it deserves to be in a focus, love the Halloween that goes around and around

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a faBOOlous card, SI's pumpkin head girl just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that set and this is just a riot! Great design, faboolous colors and the sentiment made me giggle. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh!! Love the CAS layout and the Hallow-cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute sentiment. Hadn't heard that one before.
    Cute card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a departure Fiona I love it. A green little bottom lady cutie pie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have always loved this image...the senti is great with this...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card--perfect senti to go with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, love the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow...brilliant and beautifully made! Happy Day 9

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY GOSH... love the sentiment with the image. GREAT card... Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete