Thursday 8 October 2015

Day #8 of The 31 Days of Halloween.

 
Welcome to day 8 of The 31 Days of Halloween.
I have a tag to share today for my daily project using a delightfully creepy image from Stampotique called Mink. I started by stamping the image onto my tag and then masked off the image and coloured  the background of the tag with distress ink in Twisted Citron and the edges in Hickory smoke. I then coloured up the image with copics. I created the sentiment blocks matted onto black cardstock and attached to the tag. I die cut some little bats and added to the sentiment blocks. Black ribbon was added to finish.
 
 
 
A simple project but I like it. Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow and don't forget to visit all the other participants blog s for more Halloween Inspiration. The blog roll is in my sidebar.


15 comments:

  1. Um yes....she is definitely a fre...nique character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Stampotique! Fab tag and colors. I think I need the new Distress pads. Love those teeny bats, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving the freaks coming out to play this year! It is perfect for halloween and the sentiment and images are awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or is the comments words so faint one can hardly see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag--great image from Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Combination of that image and that sentiment is perfect ... just so perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked cool tag, just adore that image and the senti is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say she's unique and kind of cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freaky fun tag!!! Love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Mink I am slowly working on a collection of Daniel torente stamps love love love your tag!not quite sure how to spell the last name..but love this

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors work so well together background just pops the image right off the tag. Faboo

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME TAG... great sentiment.... TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this - love the sentiment! Fab image - great bats...

    ReplyDelete