Friday 4 September 2015

Voodoo Who Do with Rick St Dennis MFA.

Hello I'm here today to show you an altered Book I recently made which is showcasing on The Airless Chambers Blog as one of my Design Team Projects..
 
 I used an image from Rick St Dennis MFA's Voodoo Digi Sheet as my focal design point for the front cover. I created my cover design in photoshop, printed out and attached to the book covers and lined inside with black card to cover the joins. I then printed my main image and coloured with copics, fussy cut and attached to a background. An Arch frame was die cut using chipboard and a rusty treatment applied. The main image was attached to the frame and glued onto the front cover of the book. Paper roses and a banner were then added to the bottom of the frame.
 

 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.


No comments:

Post a Comment