Thursday 26 February 2015

Inspiration with Smudgy Antics and Smeared Ink

For my latest DT project as part of the Smeared Ink Design Team I decided to create a Booklet that houses an ATC in it's own frame ( I love creating books from scratch ). I used the smeared ink Digi  Angel of Death. . I coloured him up in tones of Red and cool greys using my copics. I then scanned into photoshop and printed off an ATC size and a larger size which I attached to chipboard  and set aside. The ATC was then attached to mountboard and also set aside.The book was constructed from scratch using mountboard and covered with black cardstock. I then stamped and heat embossed two panels for the front and inside left cover of the book. These were then attached and the larger chipboard mounted image applied to the front cover. A quote was then designed in photoshop, printed and attached to the embossed panel on the left side of the booklet. A deep frame was contructed from Chipboard to house the ATC and given a coat of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in red.This was then attached to the right side of the book at the same time as a piece of black looped ribbon which sits under the ATC for easy removal.
 
 
 
 

 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read
Hugs Fiona.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! this is gorgeous, Fiona! What a cool idea to house your fab ATC. Yummy! xxD

    ReplyDelete