Monday 13 October 2014

Delicious Darkness Challenge #3 ATG/Halloween.

 
 
It's time for a new challenge at Delicious Darkness and the twist this month is Halloween. Sooo I decided to go Witchy on ya all and alter a box to keep all my gruesome bits and bobs in. I decided to use Eva the Witch as my focal image for the box top and coloured her in with my copics. Fussy cut her out ready to attach to the box top. I then painted the whole box black. Once dry I printed off a few sheets of  the 666 paper from the Beastly Paper Pack. I then printed of a few sheets of Abigail Larsons Freebie Skull paper from her Facebook page after altering the colour in photoshop to a nice shade of purple to match my main image of Eva. I then cut and attached the papers to the top and sides of the box. Added Eva the Witch to the side. Stuck some fancy black trim all around the box top edge and finished with a black Satin Bow on the opposite side of the box top.
 
 
 
SIDE VIEW.
                                                
                                                             TOP ANGLED VIEW.

                                                            FULL ON FRONT VIEW.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. Hope you will join over at Delicious Darkness Challenges. Can't wait to see what you create.

Hugs Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment