Thursday 4 July 2013

The Octopode Friday Challenge.

It's Summertime over at The Octopode Friday Challenge Blog. The Theme to create anything as long as it has a summer theme. For my piece for the challenge I chose to make an ATC using Lily's Fabulous new image Clockwork Sun. I then decided to Zentangle it, fussy cut it out and attach to my ATC base. A sentiment was then added to the ATC . A fun challenge and great images to work with as always from Miss Lily.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, as always I am in awe, The sun looks amazing. A perfect mini piece of art. Thanks for joining us at The Octopode Factory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh it's all zetti-fied! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally amazing....love this.

    ReplyDelete