Thursday 14 June 2012

Book of Secrets finished project work.

As mentioned in a previous post I have been undertaking another online workshop with the fabulous Andy Skinner. This time round it was his Book of Secrets Workshop. Playing with paint techniques to create a Steampunk style book with a hidden secret. I had so much fun with the techniques learnt I created not one but four pieces. I must say that Andy's classes are great fun. He is a Fabulous teacher with a wealth of knowledge. Nothing is too much trouble for this guy and his sense of humour has now become legendary in the forums. He's a real hoot and that's what I love about him. If you have chance to take one of his classes I can assure you that you will not be dissapointed. You will learn a great deal, be in very good company and make a lot friends along the way. Roll on the next class. I can't wait..................................Here's my creations. Enjoy.

PROJECT 1
                                                                   SECRET BOOK.  



                                                                    
                                                                     PROJECT 2
                                                   STEAMPUNK HEART BOOK BOX.



                                                                  PROJECT 3
                                                        STEAMPUNK CHEST.



 

                                                                    PROJECT 4.
                                                                 IS IT A BOOK?


                                                              IS IT A JOURNAL?


                                               NAH! IT'S MY NEW KINDLE COVER.
                                                             
                                                               
                                                                      NEAT EH!

thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.oxoxoxo


8 comments:

  1. LOVE everything, Fiona!! Such amazing projects and it makes me want to take Andy's classes too! Every project you made turned out awesome.
    Hugs,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! LOVE every one of those project Fiona :-D


    I soooo wanted to do an Andy Skinner workshop this year.but unfortunately I had to use what i had save up for 'other' things thanks to a person who shall remain nameless.

    Maybe next time I will manage it.

    Thanks for sharing

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Fiona this rock.
    Absolutely stunning piece. This rock. Love them.

    Have a wonderful weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the steampunk heart Fiona.
    I soooooo want to do my Kindle cover, but I get distracted by other projects and workshops!
    thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you already know what I think Fiona, lol. Fantastic work hun, all of them are fabulous, but that heart...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I am a hug fan of steampunk and it looks like you have mastered it well!!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i was just browsing blogs off of Andy Skinner's list and saw this project. This is just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fiona

    Excellent work. I've just signed up to Andy's online tutorial. Only problem I'm finding is sourcing the materials in the UK. Most of of stuff seems to be from the US. Can I ask one question of you. Where did you find the embossed card - I've seen that on other examples but can't find it anwhere. All the best, George

    ReplyDelete