Friday 9 December 2011

More Whimsy Projects.

Here's the most recent finished projects from The 12 Days of Whimsy Event hosted by Nancy Maxwell James on her blog Sugar Lump Studios. It has been a wonderful creative week for me completeing the daily tutorials posted on Nancy's blog. I am working on Day 5's project, then I am up to date with all of Nancy's projects. Only three more days to go until this wonderful and enjoyable event comes to an end. I must say that I will be a little sad when this happens. But oh have I learnt so much. Thank You Nancy.............
                                                      
                                                        Day 7 Frosted Snow Angels.


                                                         Day 8 Frosty Victorian Cones.


Day 9 Silver Antiquities Tag.


Day 3 Sweet and Shabby Mittens.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.oxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh Fiona! Can you hear me squealing?? these are all BREATH TAKING! You have been one busy busy lady! I love all the gorgeous PW images you selected and WOWSERS is all I can say! thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete