Thursday 8 September 2011

Some Beautiful Birds To Share With You.

A menagarie of the most delighful feathered creatures. Those little nimble musicians of the air, that warble forth their curious ditties. Our avian brothers have come to roost as the newest addition to Tumblefish Studio's shop: 49 BIRDS at Deviant Scrap. I love Birds and I hope you love them too. Here's what I have created with these delightful little feathered friends.

The Bird Keeper.
A 12x10 Digital Illustration created using 49 Birds and other products from Tumblefish Studios.

FULL CREDITS HERE.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.

Hugs Fiona.oxoxoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Fiona, this is amazing - I love these colors and the many messages that are going on - just so beautiful!! (I love birds too) Loving all of your work and look forward to every post.
    Hugs,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Fiona and you inspired me to get this kit- I always love to use birds in my art!

    ReplyDelete