Tuesday 21 December 2010

Boy it's cold outside........

It's freezing here in the UK........More snow on the way tonight. I love the snow, but I hate the cold that goes with it. So when not at work I've been holed up at home nice and warm participating in my Favourite Challenges. 4 more sleeps till christmas and a visit from the Big Man himself.............. Here's my two entries this week for The Sunday Postcard Art. This weeks theme Santa.At the Three Muses this weeks theme is The Odd Couple.





Seasons Greetings.
My entry for The Sunday Postcard Art Challenge. A 6x4 Digital collage created using freebies from Jack and Cat Curio Blog.

The Odd Couple.

My entry for The Three Muses Challenge. A 7x5 Digital Collage created using the whimsical odd Characters from Freubel aka Rian Designs. Everything else from Natasha Nast.
Will be back tomorrow with another post to show you something that I am Rather pleased with.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed your Odd Couple. They are a delight! Lovely card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete