Friday 8 October 2010

Sunday Postcard Art and an ATC Swap

I haven't participated in the Sunday Postcard Art challenge for a while and I must say I have really missed doing this. This weeks theme is Dark Marie and I had so much fun making Marie Antoinette deliciously Dark and Gothic with a Little help from Holliewood Studios New Kit Welcome to my Nightmare and CrowAbout StudioB's Journal Words Both available @ Deviant Scrap.


Endless Night a 6x4 Digital Postcard created for the Sunday Postcard Art Challenge.
Copyright by Fiona Randall. 8/10/2010. All Rights Reserved.

CREDITS HERE.

CREATIVE ATC SWAP.

This ATC was created for a private swap that I belong to and the theme was Cleopatra. I am quite pleased how this one turned out and I hope my swap partner likes it just as much as I do.

Sunlit Dreams an ATC created for a Private ATC Swap Group.
Copyright by Fiona Randall. 8/10/2010. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.

3 comments:

  1. Wow both are stunning.
    Fantastic dark Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona, your creations are FABULOUS in every way !!! Congratulations on your wonderful artwork.

    ReplyDelete